Uganda Safari – Budget Gorilla Trekking & Wildlife Tours in Uganda
Planning Budget Uganda Safari Tour ?Active African Vacations offers Gorilla trekking & wildlife Tours to all Ugandan National parks either on group tour or private safaris! Active Uganda Safari trips range from Mountaineering to White water rafting on Africa’s longest river Nile. Looking for gorilla safaris in Uganda or Rwanda, wildlife safaris or mountaineering tours? Are you looking for a tour with multiple adventure activities such as a week safari featuring the most spectacular wildlife viewing destinations? We offer great options for you. Our trips take you to one of the most beautiful and breath-taking places found no where else on planet Earth. Our local trained tour guides with vast experience of guiding will escort you throughout your trip.
Most Popular Safaris in Uganda and Rwanda
We offer awe-inspiring gorilla trekking tours, prime wildlife safaris and primates watching in their natural habitat in Uganda and Rwanda.
Selected Safari Packages to Uganda and Rwanda
Why Take a Safari in Uganda with Us?
- Active Uganda Safaris ranks among the Best Adventure Travel Companies in Uganda.
- We are a specialized travel company that offer custom tours mainly in gorilla safaris, wildlife safaris, birding, mountaineering, white-water rafting, african Culture, and Chimpanzee Tracking
- We are trusted by our clients for our local know-how, excellent network of field experts, and regular Safari updates.
- We are familiar with the majority of the parks, lodges, and camps. Our first-hand knowledge of the
- type of wildlife viewing available across Uganda, depending on the time of year, assures you of a trip at your own pace and style. The fact that most of our clients are repeat customers serves as
- an ideal testimonial and reflects on our expertise.
- Our meticulously planned tours and wildlife safaris are flexible enough to be customized to your individual preferences, level of comfort and budget. Click here to see our Uganda Safaris and Rwanda Safaris available on 2015-2016 tour programme.